RE: [Chrysler300] 5(+) cond. G convert. w/ no air at 46K w/ 4 days left!

RE: [Chrysler300] 5(+) cond. G convert. w/ no air at 46K w/ 4 days left!!

Hello John, Josh, and everyone in 300sville!! I 'sense' the outcome price of the G convert. to be $92,500. Tw'll be the element of surprise just like when the San Diego Chargers beat the undefeated Colts! I predicted that game to be 27-17 but it was 26-17, Chargers. I really don't believe I'm psychic but let's see what happens!          300ly, Brandt H. J. w/ a G in now sunny San Diego, CA.

Josh Mishler <mister300d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  John,

My guess is $58,500 Plus I think its great that 300's
are finally starting to comand the dollar value they
deserve.

Josh Mishler

--- John Lyons <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Brandt,  I have been watching with interest too.
> I am going to do a
> story on that car at some point very soon.  It is a
> great find with an
> interesting story behind it and the Ebay thing ads
> that much more intrigue.
> It will be either a 'barnfinds' write up which is a
> brand new column that I
> am writing starting in the April issue of Car
> Collector Magazine or in the
> still-being-developed Ebay auction reporting which I
> am supposed to be
> starting almost immediately for them.  We are even
> talking about doing an
> Ebay feature piece that is more broad in scope.
> This would be a good
> subject for that as well.  I will update the server
> as that comes together
> over the next six weeks or so.
>
> I have spoken to the owner and I think he is as
> genuinely flabbergasted at
> how quickly the bidding has gone as anyone is.
>
> Regarding pricing....I watched the Barrett Jackson
> replay this past weekend
> and was able to tape both the Green G and the Olds
> F88 cars crossing the
> blocks which I have watched a number of times now.
> You might recall the
> same gentleman bought both cars.  It is hard to not
> talk about the
> pricing...Barrett Jackson '06 is coming and so far,
> every club member I have
> talked to will either be there or watching the
> action on TV.
>
> Maybe we should have a club pool on where this thing
> is going to end up...I
> will give the first guess.
>
> John L:  $75,000.00
>
> Anyone else?
>
> Regards,
>
> John

Josh Mishler

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

        Chrysler 300 srt8   2005 chrysler 300 c   2005 chrysler 300 pictures     New chrysler 300   2005 chrysler 300 limited   2005 chrysler 300 m

Yahoo! Groups Links