From: xramkroozer@xxxxxx
To: mrreed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 05:59:33 EST
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] '06 C300 SRT AVAILABLE

       HI MIKE & GROUP,  SOME DEALERS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR
ALLOCATION, SOME
DON'T. IF THEY DON'T, ANOTHER DEALER CAN GET IT. IN THIS ECONOMY, IT
PAYS TO
FLIP THE CARS, RATHER THAN INVENTORY THEM. THE C300 SRT8 STICKERS FOR
ABOUT
$47,500, WELL EQUIPPED, YOU CAN ADD NAVIGATION, PHONE PACK, & SUNROOF.
YOU MAY
NOT
REALIZE IT NOW, BUT $4000 + OFF IS A DEAL. MOST DEALERS ARE ADDING UP
   $5,000 TO THE STICKER. IF YOU WERE IN BUSINESS, HOW MANY WOULD YOU
LIKE TO
INVENTORY? BIG CITY DEALERS HAVE THEM, FOR THE SAME REASON, JESSE JAMES
ROBBED
BANKS, THAT'S WHERE THE MONEY IS!                      STEVE ESTOK,
P.G. FL

> I'm not interested in a new 300, but thought you might find this
> interesting. I've been to every Chrysler dealer in the central
Michigan area.
They all
> have SRT-8's on order, but none of them has received one as yet. And
they all
> tell me they don't expect to see one over the next couple of years
anyway.
> Chrysler is shipping them all to the large metro areas, like Detroit
, they
> say. Detroit area dealers have many SRT-8's on hand -- almost
continually.

>  Seems like Chrysler would spread them around a bit, particularly
where
> smaller city dealers already have firm commitments from customers.
But,
Chrysler
> must have some reason for doing what they're doing, even if it's not
obvious.
> They're not winning any friends amongst their dealers over this one,
though.

>  Mike in cold, deep-snow Michigan

WITH PHONE
>> &
>> NAVIGATION PACK. IT'S AVAILABLE IN 5 WEEKS, FOR $4,000  PLUS BELOW
STICKER.

>> HE MAY DO A RED HERITAGE EDITION ALSO. ANYONE INTERESTED, E MAIL ME
>> PRIVATELY.
>> STEVE ESTOK, PUNTA GORDA, FL

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links