Re: [Chrysler300] 331 hemis. are there two?

Re: [Chrysler300] 331 hemis. are there two?

If he does some major mods, this is a great choice for a Street Rod.
While looking mean and nasty (and NOT Chevy), the Hemi weighs 800#'s as
I recall. I had a L'il Deuce Coupe with a Blueprinted 331 Hemi, and
with the 800# engine, the total weight was 1800#'s. No one ever was
able to show me I needed more than the stock 2 bbl carb.
It had the long snout, adapted to a Ford trans, the front of the Ford
trans was sawn off, and drilled to bolt up a Cad-LaSalle trans. Wicked
Machine!
regards, Ray