[Chrysler300] 300C

I stopped at a old friends business today.  I haven't been there for
over 20 years.  I walked in the door and there sat a 1957 300C
covered  with boxes and other automotive junk.    I knew Bart used to
have a 300C but haven't seen him driving it .  I just assumed it had
been sold years ago.
I asked him if he had ever registered it with the 300 Club.   Yes, but
more than 20 years ago.   He didn't have time to get me the numbers from
the car.   Does the club have a record going back that far?   His name
is Bart Denny. White 300C 2dht.
If it is no longer on our records I will get the information to re
register it.

       Gary Barker