[Chrysler300] Re: 300 Hurst in a new book.

[Chrysler300] Re: 300 Hurst in a new book.

On a gloomy windy rainy Sunday in Cleveland, I stopped at Sam's Club  of all
places and picket up "The Ultimate Encyclopedia of American Cars" By  Peter
Henshaw.
One of the best coffee table books I've seen in a long time on the  history
of American cars. Chrysler & MOPAR are well represented,  pictured on pages
146-47 is 70 Chrysler 300 Hurst.
The licence plate reads: FBY 447H real boss hoses. (strange plate)
Does any one knows who's car that is???
If anyone has interest in the book, it was published by Chartwell Book Inc.
and Copyright By: Regency House Publishing Ltd.
(_www.regencyhousepublishing.com_ (http://www.regencyhousepublishing.com) )

Joe  Gross
70 Chrysler 300 Hurst
HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx