Re: [Chrysler300] Mufflers

You might check if they still make "Hush Thrush" mufflers.  We used them
for years and found they were very versatile being small.  We found the
sound nice and they were inexpensive. I think the company name was Thrush.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web