[Chrysler300] G backfiring more than likely solved

[Chrysler300] G backfiring more than likely solved

Hello again everyone in 300sville! All seems to be well with the backfiring (more like the 'popping' up front). I had spoken with Jeff C. over the phone in detail my problem just like I recently did on the list server and when I got to the part of "I also changed the coil" he 'stopped' me and replied "changed the coil?" He suggested that putting my old one back on would be more compatible with everything that I already have. My new one wasn't apparently the (exact) right one! Yeap! sure enough I put my old one back on and 'wallah', no more popping. I even tried out of 'desperation' to exactly do what I did before to get it to 'pop' (slow down, turn a corner, then immediately 'romp' on it (ha, ha), and there was NO popping!!  The popping was a bummer and even one time it popped so loud and stalled (yeah Pete, it happened once the other day like you mentioned)!  Well, THANK YOU TONS EVERYONE for ALL your beautiful support! I've said it before and I'll say it again; Boy this listserver
 is cool! Well, until the next time!                                                                                                                     Sincerely and 300ly, Brandt H. J. w/ a 'non popping' G!