[Chrysler300] G pinging solved, but using I part 111 to 1 part 91!...mor

[Chrysler300] G pinging solved, but using I part 111 to 1 part 91!...more$$$

Hello to everyone and thanks everyone with all the great advice! Once again, boy this listserver is COOL!  Well, yeap, no more pinging tonight so far with 1:1 ratio mix. That is, 1 part of 111 octane to only 1 part of 91 (again, highest in Calif. except for 'special' place that I go to). This idea I 'stumbled' upon myself but yikes, it's expensive!!  Also, it should be a hot day tomorrow here in San Diego so that will be the real test, (the hot rodding test in the hot heat after 1 hours driving). I'm a little self conscience here. As mentioned before, I'm concerned about the people of this club who are against (excessive) 'hot-rodding' and sure don't want to give the impression that that's all I do. I do in fact 'baby' my car often!  Heck, I spoil Melissa (my G), with only the best synthetic (expensive) oil and oil treatments around (Lucas and Valveoline, etc.). Changes are every 3000 miles up till now, I'm a little over, (oops), and her transmission gets serviced every 5000 miles
 (instead of what the Chrysler/ Imperial service manual states for New Yorkers, Windsors, and Newports. of '61, which is every 10,000 miles). Tires get rotated every 2000. Brakes I adjust myself at every 3000, etc,etc,etc..  Anyway, I'm going off on tangents here, back to the subject. NO more pinging so far!  Now, I'm going to find out if I can get away with the 2nd half of tank with a 1:1-1/2 or even 1:2 ratio. I'll bet I'll be okay then and even less money of course will be involved.  Wish me luck to and from work tomorrow!  Thanks again everyone!!    300ly, Brandt H. J. w/ a G.