From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of David Zakarian
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 8:31 PM
To: chrysler club
Subject: [Chrysler300] front-end bounce at 35- 45 MPH

Can't seem to get rid of a bounce in the front end my C convertible.  this
is what has happened so far:

Balanced the wheels...no improvement

Balanced the wheels & tires..no improvement

Balanced the front drums...no improvement

changed the front wheels and tires out for new rims and tires...no
improvement

everything in the front end has been replaced, ball joints, bushings,
brakes, bearings & seals etc.

Anyone have an idea of where to go next?  We are at the point where we are
going to balance the tires on the car and hopefully get the bounce out.  But
this will not solve the problem for the next time I have to change out the
tires or wheels.

Zak

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links