[Chrysler300] Lake Tahoe, another day, another layer of sunburn

[Chrysler300] Lake Tahoe, another day, another layer of sunburn

Well, I was Impressed.  Yet another day of very bright sunshine.
With 300's collected in 2 different parking lots there were 300's
all over the place it seemed.

I did notice a fair amount of folks stopping to inspect the cars.

A good part of the club members who were not engaged in spit
polishing 300's had a great time taking rides in the old wood
power boats that kindly took us for tours of Lake Tahoe.
One of the boats was built with a large part of a 1957 Imperial
convertible directly integrated in the boats design. Yes it was
392 Hemi powered also.

I must apologize to all, I forgot to start the stopwatch to
time the presentations,  so I cann't tell you how long it took to
get thru that part of the dinner.

Of course even tho the dinner went well,  there was still folks
chatting and visiting in the hotel parking lot, even before they
returned to thier rooms to change out thier finery.