[Chrysler300] Parts Wanted at Tahoe Meet

[Chrysler300] Parts Wanted at Tahoe Meet

A few days ago I believe Don Petty offered to bring K parts if anyone needed them.  I deleted the e-mail so I may not have the facts straight, but these are parts needed for my K restoration.  Would be great if someone had them and could bring them along for a purchase.

Here goes:

1.  Complete Throttle/kickdown/accelerator linkage and Brackets. Preferably for a ram car.

2.  Rear Bumper Guards

3. Right rear armrest base--plastic with pad

4.  Dual manual choke cable ass'y. for ram car

5.  Shaped metal seat back shell with ashtray

6.  Right rear emergency brake cable.

Thank and see you in Tahoe

Richard Palmer

Yahoo! Groups Links