[Chrysler300] Bruce's G

Hello friends. I was just about to take a spin in Bruce's G, when I discovered I couldn't even get it out of my garage. The reverse pushbutton would not push in and engage. It could be wiggled in and out a bit but would not engage reverse. All the other buttons work.

Earlier in the day, I did drive the car around and the reverse button did work, but it did not push in smoothly like the other buttons. When  I first started the car up in neutral, the back-up lights came on. When I engaged drive and neutral again, the backup lights went off - reverse engaged and I thought everything was OK. But it ain't.

Could it be that the reverse button has just become detached and can be easily attached again? If so, how is it done?

Thanks,
Rick Ehrmann

Yahoo! Groups Links