----- Original Message -----
From: Demarscomics2005@xxxxxxx

I have a 64 chrysler 300-K (#8443199041) that is for sale, and it's been a one family owned car since 65. Car drives and shifts okay, but needs restoring. Original white factory paint,
with black/chrome interior (dash is in excellent shape with all working instrument lighting,
though bucket seats need recovering and new carpet kit. Has new radiator core, with
original brass tanks, new water pump, brake booster and 727 serviced. Standard 413, with
single AFB and tired 516 heads. Have all original trim and parts, with exception of one 14"
wheel cover. For other details call: (805) 452-7213 and leave message for Mike, or e-mail
demarscomics2005@xxxxxxxx  Asking 6K for this last year model of the true letter series
oval grills (and in this owners opinion the best looking body style of all the 60s letter cars.
(car location: Currently in Marina del Rey, CA)

Yahoo! Groups Links