   Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 23:20:25 -0600
   From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: date code re 300H intake

    I was looking at a dual-four barrel intake casting # 2264877-1 which
according to my reference book is correct for either 1962 300H 413
engine or is also for "B" body with 413 engine in 1962.
    What puzzles me is that the date code shown on that intake is: 7-9-5
which would mean a 1965 production.  Can someone please clarify that for
me please?

    Fern

Yahoo! Groups Links