Re: [Chrysler300] 2006 Meets

For all those interested, and ALL those that should be (thats everyone
else!), here's the 2006 Meet Info.
A lot of great people are working hard to create these Special Events
for you, so Come out and play with us!!

Here's info on Spring 2006:
>>  Asheville, North Carolina where altitude affects attitude.
>> Wednesday, May 17 through Sunday, May 21, 2006. Daily Schedule to
>> follow
>>
>>  You can now reserve your room at the Asheville Comfort Suites for
>> the Spring 2006 meet.? The meet is Wednesday, May 17 through Sunday,
>> May 21, 2006.? You may call 1-800-622-4005 and refer to the Chrysler
>>  300 Club International room block.? You may do this 24 hours a day,
>> seven days a week.?
>>
>>  The hotel will give the same rate for a few days before and after
>> the meet for anyone who wishes to stay in the area for additional
>> recreation.
>>
>>  Should anyone have any questions, they may contact me.
>>  Phone: 828 262 0393 (leave a message)
>>  e-mail:? kreszockcm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>  Mail:? PO Box 2191,? Boone, NC? 28607
>>  300 l'y, Mick Kreszock

Here's info on Fall 2006:
  September 27th to October 1st at the Best Western Lawton Hotel and
Convention center.?
Wednesday: Arrival and registration ... Meet and Greet
  Thursday: We will tour the Wichita Mountain Wildlife Preserve and
motor up Mt. Scott  and perhaps do a drag strip event in Wichita Falls,
Texas that evening.?
  Friday: We will tour a private muscle car collection in the am and
hopefully the GoodYear plant in the afternoon.? The business meeting
will be Friday night.
Saturday: We will have our concours judging and show at Elmer Thomas
Park at the Museum of the Great Plains site.? The banquet will be at
the host hotel that evening.?
Departure will be on Sunday, October 1st.?

? Host ROB KERN will have brochures at the Tahoe meet.
The Tahoe Meet is gonna be another Big'un, don't miss it!  2 Hotels
filled already!

More as it is revealed to me, Ray

On Jun 30, 2005, at 12:44 PM, Wieland, Elizabeth wrote:

> Does anyone have the dates for next year's meets?? I haven't seen them
>  posted anywhere yet.
>
>  Elizabeth Wieland

Yahoo! Groups Links