[Chrysler300] 60 chrysler for sale

Howdy gang, I have a parts/project for sale due to my buddy being tired
of looking at it in his back yard.
1960 chrysler Windsor 2 door hardtop, 383, no air, power swivel seats,
toilet decklid, crank windows.
This was a very nice restored rust free car that was in a building that
caught fire. So most of the paint has melted off, front and rear
windshields broke, exterior potmetal and plastic melted etc. the dash is
pretty bad as well. Roof and hood are warped, all other sheet metal is
fine. Texas car, complete minus the long side spears.
Comes with all the convert parts removed from a 62 chrysler that was
shot. Every part that is needed to do a conversion is there. I was going
to combine the two and VIOLA! Instant 60 chrysler convertible for cheap!
The 60 is a very restorable car, but I supposed it could be a parts car
too.
$5000 gets the whole works. No titles. I will take pics for those
interested. They will hit Ebay soon!
Lee in san diego

Yahoo! Groups Links