[Chrysler300] Carter WCFB 2317S Chokes

Ditto times 2, but for the 2317S carbs on my 1955 C-300, except I don't
really need the whole rare carbs.  Very professional-looking job on the
manual chokes--looks dealer-installed.

The car was delivered to the Roswell, NM dealer and spent most of its
life in Colorado Springs.  Perhaps that thin mountain air caused
starting problems.  It starts great in mild weather around here and yes
I pull both chokes before I turn it over.

C-300'ly,

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300

Tony Bevacqua wrote:

>Someone put a manual choke on this carb.  I'd like to make it as original.
>Can I get the parts to do it, or purchase a proper carb with it on and
>working, or???  Thanks, very much, for your help.
>
>Tony

Yahoo! Groups Links