[Chrysler300] Bumper Parts-300F

I need the passenger side bumperettes for front and rear bumpers for my 300F.  We are plating the bumpers and the rust was too extensive on the rear bumper wing (passenger side) and the front bumper wing (passenger side) is dented pretty badly.  Any help as to where to find these would be appreciated.

I have called all the Texas, Idaho, Arizona, California, Washington and Oregon bone yards that I could find, but to no avail.  Very nice folks, but no bumpers for the F.  Hold on to those bumpers; good ones are getting hard to find.

Thanks for all your help.  Still planning (and expecting) to be at Carlisle.

Tom Cox

Yahoo! Groups Links