[Chrysler300] Best Club Ever!

Hi to all, I just want to put my 2 cents in about our club and myself. First:
This is the best club I have ever been involved with, at every meet,(4)
Jeanie and I have been treated like we all have been friends for many years. All of
you Again I can' say enough about our very dedicated members.and have been so
gracious at all times and extremely helpful whenever needed. It has been a
great Joy for Jeanie & I to meet such wonderful folks.
     Just a PS last Saturday we won first place in our class at the
Indianapolis Concurs Grand Prix. The highest honor we have ever received. The prior
weekend we received the restored award at the Indianapolis GoodGuys Show, That
makes the third GoodGuys Show that we entered and received an award. As most of
you who know Jeanie and I, we drive the pants off our C, We go to all shows
that we can, large or small, and it's amazing how many people have never seen a
C nor even heard of them. We both get a thrill showing her off. and will
continue to do so as long as possible.
              We remain a very dedicated member of our club.
               Ron & Jeanie

Yahoo! Groups Links