  From: a61300g@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:a61300g@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Cc: 300country@xxxxxxx<mailto:300country@xxxxxxx> ; rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 11:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] What Do YOU Do?

  Don and Bob,
         The two of you are the first I've heard mention the Kozak cloth.  Kept seeing their ad in Car and Driver and Road and Track magazines in the early sixties and decided to try them.  I've never looked back and have been a regular customer since 1964. Used on all paint types ( and clearcoats ) of all colors including black on American, European, and Japanese cars with no problems.  Also recommend BJR ( bug juice remover ), 3WC ( like a furniture polish for paint ), the synthetic chamois, their sponges, and even the furniture dust cloths. Everyone wonders how my car(s) are always clean, but all it takes is a daily 5 minute dusting after parking in the garage or even on the street or driveway at the end of the day
  and it's clean for tomorrow. I didn't think many ( if any ) club members would be interested since I haven't won over many converts thru the years due to fear of scratching the paint or simple skepticism and lack of faith in such a non-mainstream product. Can't imagine how many dollars at a car wash or hours spent on home car washes these cloths have saved me over the last 41 years since I'm pretty fanatical about driving a clean car - even my "beaters", and usually dust my wife's car and whichever one I plan to drive the next day every evening, providing we're not having rain ( or snow ) everyday.
        Glad to discover I'm not alone. Knew I couldn't be the sole support of Kozak Inc.

  Del Kerney
  300G

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM