[Chrysler300] Club Website Update

(Link corrected message)

To All,

Those of you who attended the spring meet in Pontiac, MI, you know what a great time was had by all.  Thanks to George Riehl and Michael Burke for planning and coordinating the event.  Thanks also to all of you who contributed pictures of the meet.  John Hertog organized all the pictures that were contributed and produced the thumbnails which link to the larger pictures.  I have added the club logo, titles, introductory text and the appropriate links.

To visit the pictorial report of the meet, click on the EVENTS button in the main menu, and then scroll down to the report of the Pontiac meet.  For those of you who were at the meet, enjoy "revisiting" the meet.  For those of you who were not able to attend, here is your opportunity to see some of the activities.

Hope you enjoy our website presentation.

Don Warnaar

www.chrysler300club.com<http://www.chrysler300club.com/>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM