  From: Bob Jasinski<mailto:rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Michael Reed<mailto:mrreed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 5:07 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] What Do YOU Do?

  Meguier's Quick Detailer is a great product and the one I use.  It comes in
  a spray bottle, and you can find it at most auto parts stores. There are
  other brands available as well, you just spray it on and wipe/buff it off,
  in a shady area-not the hot sun.

  I haven't used a sponge, bucket and hose on my black G in years (except for
  whitewalls), no worries about water getting down into recesses in the  car
  body, and it helps remove swirl marks in the black paint.

  Once at the show, I use either a car duster or a Kozak cloth to keep the
  dust off.

  Bob J

  Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm<http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm>