[Chrysler300] Tires

Hi,

I too have had the Coker Blues.  Tread separation that offered severe
thumping, which in turn caused a visual and touching check, and an
immediate call for replacements.  Tread separation in other Cokers was
less clear, and so a blowout at speed resulted.  (It is truly a credit
to the Chrysler engineers that the B kept its head, stayed in complete
control, slowed and stopped and then settled on the flat right front.)

John Lazenby (no unidentified sources in this e-mail!) suggested that
Cokers are not the very best tires in the world, and suggested two
sets--a good, modern narrow WW driving set, and a show set that can go
the 15 miles to the show, but aren't subject to the heat of super
highway driving.

The bigger problem, I think, is that lack of use actually contributes
to tire disintegration, and I don't have an answer for that sort of
problem.  My Cokers too, were 5 years old and had less than 6000 miles
on them.

300B and L, ly

Doug Mayer

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM