
[Chrysler300] C300 Distributor
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Chrysler300] C300 Distributor
- From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:00:09 -0400
Looks like I'll be needing some help with both my real and my clone C300 in
the ignition department. I plan to install a pertronics ignition in both,
but in the mean time I've discovered that I'm probably gunna need two
rebuilt distributors first. The shafts have some play in them, and the
gears are probably bad also.
Strangely, the tag number is the same on both of them, even though the clone
has a DeSoto 276 Hemi in it....
Can anyone help me verify that these are correct with some interchange, part
numbers, tag, numbers, anything from an old Mopar Master Parts Book ?
Thanks, Sean.
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap