Re: [Chrysler300] Stuff NAPA had then that they don't have now

Re: [Chrysler300] Stuff NAPA had then that they don't have now

Folks,

Went to two NAPA stores today to try to get replacement  16inch wiper refils
for my '64K - no luck - and they couldn't find their "vintage book" for
wipers...

Does anyone know what part number would be correct, or even an alternative
supplier source for these? They would be refills for the stainless Anco
blades that use the red button to remove the wiper refill.

Thanks,

Keith

Give the gift of life to a sick child.