[Chrysler300] Trickle-down theory

Those half amp battery charge holders are a great idea for use challenged
cars such as our Brutes but they only come from the manufacturer with two
connection possibilities.....alligator clamps and bolt on the battery wires that
are then hitched and unhitched down the wire someplace as needed.  Neither  is
very convenient because the hood has to be opened and slammed shut with each
use.  Why not splice on a cigarette lighter powerpoint collector end so we
just have to stuff it in the cig lighter when the car is parked?  Any  reason
why this is not a bright idea?  Should those smarter then I not  speak up soon,
I will be trying this next week.

Just back from Tahoe and will be providing you a website camera view of  Lake
Tahoe 24/7 so you can start to build excitement.  (would this be a
web-sight?)

Give the gift of life to a sick child.