[Chrysler300] Gauges on 61G.

Well, Jeff Carter has my Oil pressure gauge and said it seems fine although
he will leave it on over the weekend and see if it changes it's behavior. ( if
 anyone out there isn't familiar with my situation I all of a sudden started
getting erratic readings from my Temp and Gas gauge). He is also sending me a
 new oil pressure sending unit since mine doesn't seem to be working
properly.  When I get everything back I will install everything and hope for the best.
If I  still have problems I will track down another astrodome and start
switching out  parts. Last Friday night my wife almost divorced me since I had her
take the  300G home from a cruise night while I stayed later with my GTO. Well
the car  stopped in the middle of a very busy intersection, she also had my 5
year old in  the car. After flagging a few guys down they pushed the car into
a parking lot.  The car was OUT OF GAS! She went nuts and told me she would
never drive that car  again. Needless to say I would like to get the problem
fixed,
Russell

Give the gift of life to a sick child.