RE: [Chrysler300] pulling brakes

Hello all,

Same thing happens to my 62...when I start the car the first time I apply
the brakes I go flying through the windshield and it pulls towards the right
and blocks...then I put it in R and brake..after a few miles everything goes
back to normal...shoes are brand new, and it didn't use to do it when we
replaced them!!!!  Is it just an adjustment????