From: sirbobaloo@xxxxxxx [mailto:sirbobaloo@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 7:30 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Convertible Window

Hi . As a new member I have to Thank all the members for an amazing amount
of information happily given .I have a question also .I have a 300 G
convertible  and wonder if when, I put the top down, should I unzip the rear
window as
they recommend in the owners manual , or keep it zipped ? Thanks .Bob Ryan
.

Give the gift of life to a sick child.