From: John J. Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler 300 Club Listverver <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 6:09 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] recommendation

> Hi all,
>
> Often, we send out criticisms about various vendors...   this time, I want
to give a "head's up" to a wonderful shop

> Ladd's Porting Service Inc.
> 7443 Washington Blvd.
> Elkridge MD 21075
> (410) 799-1763
>
> Larry (owner) or daugther Mary
>
> Larry went way over and beyond the call of normal duty, even though I had
never done business with him before. I sent him a cracked cylinder head (it
suffered a fall...) to repair a coolant leak - the crack was through the
water jacket. The job was professionally done in an oven, The repair is
impeccable and can hardly be seen.

> Larry knew I would have liked to put the head back in this weekend, and
went out of his way to turn it around quickly. He called me regularly, was
friendly, the price was right, the communications easy and pleasant.

> Two Thumbs Up.
>
> John Hertog
> Sag Harbor NY

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx