RE: [Chrysler300] FW: K&N Products for 1964 CHRYSLER 300K 413 (2) 4 BAR.

RE: [Chrysler300] FW: K&N Products for 1964 CHRYSLER 300K 413 (2) 4 BAR. CARBS 390HP

Ray:

When I went to that website, it looked to me like the K&N p/n E-1957 seems
to be an oval type filter element.  Those should fit all of the DUAL INLINE
carb setups, it does NOT seem to be the one for the CrossRams.  I believe
your '64 300 "K" should need the round filters NOT the oval ones.

One of our club members (John Lazenby) sells the correct filters (both the
oval and round ones).

300ly,

Big John Mc Adams