Re: [Chrysler300] Seat belts for 61 300g

Re: [Chrysler300] Seat belts for 61 300g

Gary
I installed belts from Andover Corp on my 300F. I got
advice from Wayne Graefen(his 300F has what are
believed to be factory belts). I found andover had the
correct type belt and mounting hardware.

Paul Martin
300F
Vancouver BC
--- Gary Eidson <paradise42@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I understand that the the 61 did not have seat
> belts, even as an option. I
> would like to put in a pair of period correct belts.
>
> 1. Would 62's be the best and where to find? or
> Would a plain chrome handle
> airplane type be acceptable?
>
> 2. Is the best and only place to mount on the floor
> board using proper
> washers?
>
> Thanks for replys.
>
> Gary Eidson in not so sunny Naples FL (today)

> Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude
> Children's Research Hospital's
> 'Thanks & Giving.'

Give the gift of life to a sick child.