[Chrysler300] 300F coupe for sale

Before putting my 300F for sale to the public I would like to see if
anyone in the club would be interested. If so they can e-mail me
personally and I will e-mail them photographs and any more info they
might need. The car is rust free, looks great, runs and drives, but will
need some mechanical and electrical work.

The car came from California about 3-1/2 years ago, and is completely
rust free. It's always been garaged, and comes out only when winter is
gone.VIN # 8403150183. The exterior and interior are in excellent shape,
with the exception of the rear license frame, which should be rechromed
or replaced. The car was originally a purplish red, but is currently
Alaskan White. The interior is white calf's leather rather than tan. I
have never been able to find out if it was a special interior, though it
all looks original. The headliner and door panels are also white, and
the dash is black. It looks really great. I've had the steering wheel
cast professionally by Dennis at Quality Restorations in black and
translucent plastic (the original tan parts would have looked completely
out of place - there's no tan in this car). Power windows all work
great. Upholstery, headliner and panels are all in excellent shape.

Other work I've done on the car includes new Eaton rear springs, new
shocks, brakes, and rebuilt gas tank. Headlight bezels, back-up lights
and front bumper parts were correctly rechromed. All receipts and
documentation will come with car. The car has the original 413 engine,
but at some point someone had the ram induction tubes removed and
converted it to a single carb and air cleaner. I have collected over the
past few years all the parts, induction tubes, carbs, air cleaners,
linkage, etc. to bring the engine back to its original configuration,
but right now I have to sell the car to raise some cash, and haven't
gotten around to doing the engine restoration.

I'm selling it for $20,000, which includes all the spare and engine
parts I have. This is considerably less than what I've invested in the
car, and I think it's a reasonable price. If another 300 member would
like to inspect it and post their findings on the listserver I'm OK with
that.

300'ly,

Alex Krikhaar
1960 300F