From: "David Rodgers" <drodgers2003@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "chrysler300"
<chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] re blue streak tires by Diamond Back

I purchased  a set of redlines last year.  They are great but keep in mind
they only have about 2000 miles on them.  I think the tires are regular
tires like coopers etc that they cut the redlines or blue walls etc in to
them.  You probably should call and ask them they are great to deal with.
They do ride much better than the Coker tires I have had.  The longevity
might be suspect but how many miles will you be putting on them?

Dave

Fern Rivard <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone on the list used any tires sold by Diamond Back?  I am
interested in their Blue Streak tires made by Firestone.
    Also, did chrysler not offer the "blue streak" option on the 1962
300H cars?  Any help with this would be much appreciated.
    Thanks from Fern

For list server instructions, go to

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links