Re: [Chrysler300] RE: '59 E & '61 G on e-bay

Re: [Chrysler300] RE: '59 E & '61 G on e-bay

I can't for the life of me understand this kind of attitude.
eBay provides a service, plain and simple. Yes there's a fee involved,
for the sellers. A fee to list, they provide the venue. And a
commission when it's sold, they provided the buyer. If you're buying,
there's no cost.
PayPal charges a fee, they also provide a service. If you're paying,
again, no fee.
I don't know how "the bidding is rigged", there may be shills from time
to time, but it's not often. And eBay will bar those they catch. So,
it's not widespread. Overall, it's fun and I get many things I wouldn't
be able to find locally. I also have fun weekends at auctions and buy
to sell on eBay. Everything from knickknacks to cars.

I've sold hundreds of items and bought as many with seldom a problem. I
have a 204 positive feedback, with no negatives. And about as many
didn't leave any feedback as did. So what I sell is honest and I pay
promptly. The only times I felt like I overpaid was when I got tooo
enthused and didn't pay enough attention. The descriptions or pictures
usually showed the defect I missed.

My son has sold  several cars, he just shipped a 'Cuda to Denmark. Also
sold that guy lots of stuff that was in the pictures on the listing.
He's sold lots of Mopar parts, for fair prices. He's bought several
cars and had no problems.

I love the dealing and anyone who avoids it is missing out. I know
Nancy, she's a computer whizz, so why they don't sell parts on ebay is
a mystery to me.

Ads in the mags or papers, flea markets, running a store or shop, or
eBay, you may have to deal with jerks. It's part of the game. And
there's usually a fee involved.

Ray  Jones

On Jan 28, 2005, at 6:25 PM, mr-320@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> i completely agree with nancy kramer, i refuse to bid also because the
> bidding is rigged, and ebay handles both sides of it. it is completely
> dishonest and the system of bidding is a joke, a bad one at that. they
> will never get a penny of my money.
>
> ???????????????????????????????????????????????????? JEFF
> ????????????????????????????????????????????????????? tucson az.

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go
> tohttp://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> 	? 	To visit your group on the web, go to:
> ?
> 	? 	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> ?
> 	? 	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.

'Thanks & Giving.'