Re: [Chrysler300] 300B feature...

I can only interject what I would find to be interesting:
Differences between C-300's and B's-performance, weight, cost, colors,
factory options. & etc.
Interchangability highlights
Statistics on B's as equipped from factory especially re-transmissions & a/c
Racing successes
Problem areas-then and now
Latest stats from our registry
Thoughts on why 36% fewer sold than C-300's

I'm looking forward to the issue.

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 CCC

Andy Mikonis wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I need your 300B stories asap.  Lets make the deadline
>Feb. 15th.  I've managed to fall even further behind
>than usual with the club news.  Please help me out
>with some stories and help us get back on track.  All
>stories must have photo(s).  Anyone have a restoration
>or tech related article for 300B?  Non-300B topics
>will be considered.  Let me know if you plan to send
>something.
>
>Thanks,
>Andy Mikonis
>editor, Chrysler 300 Club News
>r41hp@xxxxxxxxx

>All your favorites on one personal page – Try My Yahoo!
>http://my.yahoo.com

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>Yahoo! Groups Links