300k grill assemb, bumper, and fan.?.?.?.

300k grill assemb, bumper, and fan.?.?.?.

hi. its tim again. after state farm fought me on wether they were going to
total my car from 10k in damage, they reluctantly said fine. they tell me with
the 15k in paint and body, teh frame off rest., new high performance engine,
int, the car was worth 10k.
needless to say i got a little pissed.
months later the body shop started work after state farm said ok, and they
found local parts, so unfortunatly they didnt use the numerous, extremely
generous help most offered with parts. now they hit a snag, they need the complete
grill, and moulding, the front bumper, and teh fan. (i know about the clutch
from the club book, they have that number.)
so what i am asking is for help again, please. if someone has these parts,
can you please let me know asap, as my car should be done in a couple weeks, and
teh bumper has to be re-chromed, and grill cleaned and stuff.
the body shop will cut you a check, not me, ins paid them.
PLEASE help. for the fan i think it was a six blade. no a/c.
THANK YOU all for the help before, one more time please, thanks, tim