VERY VERY URGET

I'm urgently looking for following parts to borrow:

1958 Chrysler 300D 2-door HT

1. Grill Medallion with the round Chrom Part

2. All 4 pice of the chrome moulding at the Front fender (this one withe the
red grill for the brakes airing)

I need these parts for my 300D which will be exhibited at the International
Geneva Car Show Switzerland (for DaimlerChrysler) (26Feb-14 March 2004).
I'll return them immediately after the show.

Thank you very much for your help!!!!

best regards,

Patrik Strub
Hauptstrasse 24