55 C300

This is to the director in the 300 club that is the transmission expert. On
the 55 powerflite trans on 300s is the valve body the same as the other
powerflites I think I read some where that they had different part numbers so that
means they would be different,port drilling,spring pressure ball size etc.Lenny
NY PS I think it would be nice if everyone put their state down after their
question or answer THANKS