black C300 in Nashville,Ga.

I didn't buy the C300 in Ga. as the owner felt that the fact that I
bought a complete car, then was informed the batwing was missing should
not change the price of the car.The man did refund my money,no
problem.Should anyone out there be interested in this car,they might
want to Email me. Johnnie Slayton