Chrysler camshaft specs.

Does anyone have information on how Chrysler camshaft specifications for lift, BDC, overlap, etc. is calculated or measured verses those from after market suppliers such as Isky, Crane, Stinger.

A friend axed me this and I have no idea at all but he believes that these specs are figured differently. I told him that I will try to find out and figured this was by far the best place to do so. He believes that some camshafts are calculated with a .050 figure and others with zero.

Thanks
Roger Schaaf
Calif