Wire wheels for my C300

Well, I've received a lot of responses from several club members but as of
yet no one has informed me as to the proper width needed for the replacement
wheels that I intend to purchase. If I could, I'd remove one of the current tires
and measure the width of the originals but I don't really want to spend that
much time and effort if I can get a reply from one of you. Once again, I'm
wanting to replace the old wire wheels with newer ones but need to know
the proper width which I believe is somewhere between 5 and 6 inches. I'd
really appreciate a response with the proper info. Also, if anyone is interested
in the current original wheels, I'll be publishing pics on my Yahoo webspace
later this afternoon so once I've done that I'll send the website address to this
site.

Jerry Browarski