Fra: Jerry [mailto:mopar-man@xxxx]
Sendt: 6. desember 2003 21:20
Til: Chrysler 300 Club
Emne: [Chrysler300] My C300's wheels

I'll be moving to Florida very shortly and since the truck rental company
doesn't
seem to have any equipment suitable for towing my '55 C300 down there it
looks
like I'll have to drive it. The car has the original wheels on it and they
need to be
rebuilt since they cut my tubes from time to time. I don't have the time to
have
that done so I'm going to replace them with newer wire wheels. Can anyone
tell
me the proper width of the wire wheels? They're 15" in diameter but I'm not
sure
about the width and a friend of mine owns a wheel shop a few minutes from my
current residence and is going to give me a deal on the price but I need to
know
the proper width. By the way, I would like to sell the original wheels to
anyone
interested. Just make me an offer.

Jerry Browarski

For list server instructions, go to