From: <greektruck@xxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 11:47 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] my 300k hurt i need parts

please everyone, i am jumping the gun here, but i know from the start, i
need
for my k, solid pieces please, driver outer and inner fender, hood, chrome
trim around grill, the two L end pieces aroundteh grill i was looking for
and
finally found a couple months ago, chrome chrysler trim strip on hood, long
metal piece that goes above the bumper below the grill- the piece that is
body
color and is length of bumper. and teh metal plate in front of the remote
brake
booster under the fender. the chrome trim around wheel opening of front
driver.
light holders, and trim. radiator support. fan.

basically i need everything but the bumper, brackets for the bumper, and
maybe the passenger fender inner and outer. i may not need those because
although
they are out, they may be in spec still, wont know until the shop checks it
out.
i may need a sub frame because mine is twisted and partly on the floor, but
maybe they can pull that too.
But i do need those parts, and i will have the shop cut the person a check,
so there is no problems in that department. please elp ya'all. thanks, tim
i will tell you all when anchorauto.com has the pictures of teh car up, tim

For list server instructions, go to