RE: [Chrysler300] Gold paint for 57 dash instruments and knobs

RE: [Chrysler300] Gold paint for 57 dash instruments and knobs

Mark....
If it is the same as that used on the parking brake and other knobs on the
Chrysler 300C & D, then it is what I recommended to the club about two years
ago. It is transparent stain used in the making of stained glass lamps etc
by craftmakers and hobbyists. I purchased mine at Michael's which is an
craft supply place here in the west. If you can't find it where you live,
let me know and I will get some for you. Here is a link to some pictures:

http://imageevent.com/idsnowman/supplies

Good luck,
George

http://imageevent.com/idsnowman