Parts car question

I found a parts car and I have a couple ?s
First I have a convertable and the parts car is a hard top
and I am interested in the glass.I don't know if the glass is
interchangeable. The other thing I was wandering was if interior
pieces would fit like door panels.I guess I forgot about the most
important thing --- it's a 69 300 hard top .

Also does anyone live around Cecil Wisconsin that could be my eyes
I would be glad to pay for your time.
Please contact me privately. My eail is tubman@xxxx