'65 Chrysler Radio

Fern,
If you haven't found a radio for your '65 Chrysler, you might be interested in buying the one I have.
The one I have for sale has both speakers and switch, and wiring. Foot control unit. The chrome is nice.
Push buttons work. Price is $l50.00 (one hundred fifty dollars) plus U.P.S. shipping charges. The radio
is boxed and ready to send.
I have more '65 Chrysler parts. If you are interested, let me know the parts you need.

James Bennett
5760 5th St. N. W.
Tillamook, R 97l4l
Phone: (503)842-7487