Coker tires

Ok, since I've seen nothing but negative comments regarding Cokers, I just thought I'd
add my experience. I've had them on my C300 for over 4 years. Since the wheels are
the originals and not designed for tubeless tires I've had tubes installed. The wheels
are old and in bad shape and have put cuts in the tubes so I'm going to have the
wheels replaced if I don't get the car sold. As for the tires, I've driven the C300 from
Detroit to Fort Myers Beach in Florida and back twice with the Cokers. I've also gone
from Detroit to a Mopar meet in Columbus, Ohio. I've driven the car at the Woodward
Dream Cruise five times. I've also driven it to car shows in Frankenmuth, Michigan
and to Marshall, Michigan a couple of times each. Frankenmuth is 90 miles from my
home and Marshall is 115 miles. When the tires get dirty I use Westley's whitewall
cleaner. If anyone is interested, I have a couple of fairly recent pictures that I took
of the car and the Cokers look pretty darned good.

Jerry Browarski