Re: [Chrysler300] You Won't Believe Your Eyes!

Tri2Farm@xxxx wrote:

> Go to www.scatpack.com and scroll down to "What a Bargain" "Fer Sale" "1957
> Chrysler 300C"
>
> Bob Wieland

I Believe this was one of the cars Built for a New York city bank, they once
had a series of cars built and featured in an advertising campaign. I seem
to recall it running in the 70's. I HAVE seen this car Featured in one of
the Adds.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6