Re: [Chrysler300] rims

We had the rims for our"C" blasted and powder coated. It was expensive but they're like new. If "G" rims are as hard to find as "C", you may not have any choice.
Nancy Terry

From: Gary Finger <my300g@xxxx>
To: main listserver <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] rims
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 12:28:15 -0800 (PST)

I plan on getting new Coker tires shortly for my "G".
I currently have wire wheels but would like to go back
to the original rims. My problem: The rims are very
badly rusted. Is it better to have them sand blasted
and re-painted or try to find new/newer rims to use?
If the later is the case, does anyone know where I
should get them from?
As always, I appreciate any comments or guidance
anyone can offer.
Thanks
Gary